The Stockade 1.5” Belt, Hazel Sedgwick
Very excited to announce that Dale’s Leatherworks is now making BELTS in two designs: the Stockade (Japanese Square single prong) and the Marauder (Quick Release Fireman Buckle) currently in HAZEL Sedgwick!!
***For easy sizing select one size up from your pants waist size. If you’d like a custom fit length please contact us!
The Tannery: Sedgwick & Co. of Walsall, England (est. 1900)
- True English Bridle Leather. All leathers are pit tanned and hand waxed with an open grain texture to ensure that the fibers are strong and the leather is smooth.
- Sedgwick has produced vegetable tanned leathers since its founding in 1900, and uses the highest quality hides from the UK and Ireland.
- A waxy grain is one of the most distinguishable characteristics of the leather.
- One of the biggest differentiators of Sedgwick leathers is the hand finishing that goes into each of the leathers. Its curriers are highly skilled and hand wax and color every piece of leather.
- Sedgwick's tanning and currier processes creates belts that are highly durable, have superb tensile strength, have a high shine, and will last a lifetime.